Higher performance at its class
The Alpha-4L’s performance-enhancing features include a 5800 mAh large-capacity battery for extended operation, expanded memory to accommodate advanced applications and future firmware enhancements, reliable Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n wireless communications and a large paper capacity
67.3 mm (2.65”) OD to reduce the frequency of changing paper rolls.
When used with its optional IP54-rated environmental case, the Alpha-4L offers protection against dust, dirt, moisture, temperature extremes and other harsh field conditions. The printer’s rubber over-mold case is designed to keep the unit working normally even after a 1.5 m (5 ft) drop. When using its environmental case, it can withstand a 1.8 m (6 ft) drop test. And with a high-capacity battery and paper roll, the Alpha-4L maximizes productivity, providing efficient service over a full day’s duty cycle.
The Alpha-4L features an easy-loading center-biased media cabinet, an optional LCD menu display and a user-friendly transparent media cover for easy printer access and media reloading.
Easy to integrate
With its two standard interfaces (USB 2.0 and Bluetooth) and optional Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n wireless connectivity, the Alpha-4L printer can be easily integrated with local or networked systems. Software developer kits offer simple solutions for connecting to Android™, WinMobile, WinCE and Apple® iOS platforms. The printer ships standard with EPL2™ ZPL™ and CPCL™ command language emulations, giving integrators a wide variety of choices for both new installations and replacement of existing printers.
The easy-to-operate Alpha-4L is designed to support a host of business applications, including the following:
- Portable point of sale
- Retail item marking, markdowns, shelf labeling and shelf talkers
- Shipping and receiving labels
- Inventory control
- Pick, pack and apply operations
- Logistics receipts
- Dust and water-resistant IP54-rated environmental case
- Rugged plastic over-mold construction designed to withstand 1.5 m (5 ft) drop and endure 1.8 m (6 ft) drop with its environmental case
- Support for EPL, ZPL and CPCL environments; TSC Droid APP and SDK, WinCE APP and SDK, and iOS SDK
- Wired and wireless communication interfaces: USB 2.0, RS-232, Bluetooth, and 802.11 b/g/n
- High-capacity 5800 mAh rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Large paper capacity to reduce the frequency of paper-roll changes
- Linerless ready
- High-speed processor and extensive memory for printing up to 102 mm (4”) per second
- Industry-best two-year warranty
- TSC designed and manufactured
The Alpha-4L continues TSC’s more than 20 years’ experience building rugged, affordable label printers. It’s tough, durable, user-friendly design is ideally suited for mobile on-demand label printing applications and it features an easy-to-integrate design that can accommodate both linerless and liner-backed materials for handling a wide variety of portable labeling solutions.